ID2000, for Landcruiser. 11mm (blue) adapter top. Denso lower. Set of 6.
The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector. Flowing in excess of 2000cc/min at 3 bar, the ID2000 will also provide a smooth stoichiometric idle on E85, and it will do all this while maintaining strict linearity up to 95% duty cycle at 9000rpm.
With a pressure capability of 9 bar this injector can flow as much as 3700cc/min with excellent low pulsewidth linearity, and has the broadest operating range of any injector on the market.
- Nominal Volumetric Flow Rate – 2225 cc/min at 3.0 bar using gasoline at 52 °C
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 bar
- Fuel Compatibility
- Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane
- Electrical Connector – Denso
When ordering, please specify connector preference. You have the option to choose between:
- Clips & Pins: allow the installer to disassemble the factory connector and re-assemble with the Injector Dynamics (US Car) connector
- Pigtails: preassembled Injector Dynamics connector with 3″ of unterminated wire to allow cut-and-crimp (or solder) installation.