ID1050x, for 350z / VQ35. 14mm (grey) adapter top. Set of 6.
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner. To learn more about the nature and development of the X-Series injectors, follow this link.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Length – 48mm, measured from o-ring to o-ring
- Inlet o-ring – 14mm diameter
- Outlet o-ring – 14mm diameter
- Nominal Volumetric Flow Rate – 1065 cc/min at 3.0 bar using gasoline at 52 °C
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 bar
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – US Car
When ordering, please specify connector preference. You have the option to choose between:
- Clips & Pins: allow the installer to disassemble the factory connector and re-assemble with the Injector Dynamics (US Car) connector
- Pigtails: preassembled Injector Dynamics connector with 3″ of unterminated wire to allow cut-and-crimp (or solder) installation.